rob-blotnickyrob-blotnicky

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Detonate Detonate

Damn nice man.

But shitty quality. I think you should re-master this one. That'd be awesome. I like what you got now though. Its bloody sweet. Keep it up GoreBastard.. Or i'll hack off ya arm! hehe!

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaha, if you hack off my arm, I will both never play guitar again, or be able to use a GameCube control pad ever again, and giving people the finger with just one hand will suck... So I will definately make more, because I like my arm! Thanks for your ultimate doom powerfuckingful death painful super killing review!

saw is kin saw is kin

Niiiice

I like this. I'm fond of high distortion, lots of crunch and quickness. I like this. Well done.

Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul

Nicely Done.

I really like that guitar tone. Sounds very technology based. Gives the whole thing a really computer-oriented feel. Sounds cool. and the background melody is damn cool too. I think the beginning voice (still not sure what hes saying) could be taken out. But the rest is just freaking cool. I like the craziness! ^_^ Its a lot like my work. Nice one!

Hex Hex

Damn nice.

Well shredded. I like this. Very nice tune. Try and make a clearer version of this. I can barely hear it. But I like what I do hear! ^_^

Gabbercore Gabbercore

Not bad.

It's definately different. I'll give you that. Not what I would call heavy metal. That one belongs in techno or something. But pretty cool anywayz. Nice work.

DJFuzzy responds:

will im sorry its not heavy metal its my first time making that kind of thing i will try harder next time