rob-blotnickyrob-blotnicky

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Somewhere I Belong Somewhere I Belong

what the crap

yeah if your gonna make a flash you might as well take the time to make it good. those half a second looping animations of the members of the band get old really fast. their not even accurate to any degree. you put in very little effort into this one. and took a good song and made it unenjoyable to listen to. all i can say is, next time actually try...

Detonate Detonate

Damn nice man.

But shitty quality. I think you should re-master this one. That'd be awesome. I like what you got now though. Its bloody sweet. Keep it up GoreBastard.. Or i'll hack off ya arm! hehe!

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaha, if you hack off my arm, I will both never play guitar again, or be able to use a GameCube control pad ever again, and giving people the finger with just one hand will suck... So I will definately make more, because I like my arm! Thanks for your ultimate doom powerfuckingful death painful super killing review!

saw is kin saw is kin

Niiiice

I like this. I'm fond of high distortion, lots of crunch and quickness. I like this. Well done.

Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul

Nicely Done.

I really like that guitar tone. Sounds very technology based. Gives the whole thing a really computer-oriented feel. Sounds cool. and the background melody is damn cool too. I think the beginning voice (still not sure what hes saying) could be taken out. But the rest is just freaking cool. I like the craziness! ^_^ Its a lot like my work. Nice one!